1. Hou Yifan’s temptation: the ex-women’s world champion shows how, cool as ice, she countered Bacrot in the traditional tournament in Biel.
2. Perfect start: Teimour Radjabov annotates his win with Black against the almost unbeatable Anish Giri at the Grand Prix in Geneva.
3. “Simple is good!” Together with GM Simon Williams find the simple but strong winning moves in the game Radjabov-Eljanov. (Video)
4. Are you as fast as Vishy Anand? With Oliver Reeh solve one of the deepest winning combinations in this issue. (Video)
5. No simple play in the “Double English“: let GM Mihail Marin bring you up to date on the opening after 1.c4 c5.
6. Vishy Anand and the Steckner proof: Karsten Müller presents high class technique in a classical rook ending. (Video)